2012年5月14日星期一

Spotted on the Street Ana Lisboa

Tina Turnbow

The Girl: Ana Lisboa, a model with IMG Worldwide.

The Place: Maiden Lane and Water Street, near South Street Seaport.

The Look: A sexy mix of Catherine Zeta Jones, Kristen Stewart and Alessandra Ambrosio.

The Makeup: “Definitely mascara! I love Chanel Inimitable. I apply an extra layer of Inimitable Intense in Noir at night. I can’t go without Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm monster beats studio headphones, with rose wax. And Chanel lip gloss in Insouciance #51 is a must-have. I use Clé De Peau concealer when needed. La Mer Moisturizing Lotion and La Mer The Eye Concentrate are also amazing!”

The Hair: “I like to change up the hair products I use every now and then. For now, I’m going with Kérastase Bain Volumactive for shampoo. I like spritzing with Oribe Foundation Mist before a blow-out, and I enjoy a trim at Bumble and Bumble every few weeks.”

The Clothes: “I’m always up for trying something new and different, but mostly I wear what is most comfortable. For me that means skinnies by Helmut Lang with an Alexander Wang tank. Or my sequin Phillip Lim top with a pair of SUPER distressed vintage Levis. I also like elegant, beautifully fitted dresses and heels. I’m inspired by art, the streets, books and my feelings. They all factor into my choice of clothes from day to day.”

Beauty Idols: “I love Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell, for what they have overcome and what they represent. And Elizabeth Taylor, I mean please discount coach handbags, the woman had violet eyes…beautiful discount coach bags!”

没有评论:

发表评论