2012年5月28日星期一

Article Dashboard_Are You Free After Get Married_5

Are You Free After Get Married

There is a survey about are you feel after get married. Many people say that single is free, can follow your heart. But marriage is freedom enemy. Is it really true? Do it now.

1.What current status of your marriage?

A.Married B.Loving C.Single

2.What your first feeling after back home?

A.Comfortable, it much freer than outside

B.A little shackle http://coachoutlet.altervista.org/, there is a special scruple people

C.It more tired than working. After a busy day, I need to continue busy with housework. There are time for myself.

D.I don want to go home. I hate that.

3.What your time arrangement at home?

A.I can do what I want, nobody disturb me

B.I will set some time for family, the rest of it for myself

C.Needed arranged it carefully, or it hard to set enough time for myself

D.Other excuses to let me own more free time to do what I want to do

4.If your friend call you out after home Coach Factory Outlet, what your response?

A.Of course take it, even if she or he against

B.As usual, I will.

C.I will go with her or him because she or he willing to join my friends circle

D. Besides long not contact friends, in most cases I'll give up, some other time

5.When you playing outside, does she or he will call you all the time?

A.No, social is very normal, no need to do that

B.I will tell family at what time I will be back home. If overtime, she or he will make calls

C.No calls. But one or two warming call that I should go home, which make me warm

D.Yes, I hate that

6.When you playing game or chatting online

A.Close the door, I don like she or he check my chatting record. If she or he come, must knock the door to let me know

B.Insert the password for my computer, or will not share the password and some important account

C. In order to reassure her or his worries, I will let him or her know

D.Do what I want

7.Will you contact some friends when you are single?

A.Sure, we are still friends

B. We will not interfere with each other's dating preferences, even if you don't like

C.Most are in contact, but a few because she or he don't like Coach Factory Outlet Online, I will reduce or only privately acquaintance

D. Retained a part, she or he will introduce some new friends for me. I like it very much

8.How much the living habits retained when you are still a single?

A.Most. Since the decision be together, and that each other's life habit nature also to all acceptance

B.Half. But must admit that although is changing the habits in initial stage is very painful, but new habit indeed health, much

C.A little. When two people even toilet will share, you should be ready for be subjected to the psychological preparation. Even if you are willing to

D.When she or he not at home, I can freely enjoy the pleasure of single life

What your answer? Let me know http://coachoutlet.altervista.org/ :
http://coachfactorystore-bag.weebly.com/

没有评论:

发表评论