2012年8月23日星期四

Golden Lips and Golden Girls- MAC Pink Treat, Chan

Golden Lips and Golden Girls: MAC Pink Treat, Chanel Astral and Benefit Gilded

Advertisement



Golden Lips and Golden Girls Coach Handbags, Part II: The Rose

Ya’ll know I loves me some Blanche, but I couldn’t leave the other Golden Girls hanging without lip looks of their own!

Today’s look salutes the ditsy yet oh-so-lovable Rose Nylund and features Benefit Gilded Pencil, MAC Pink Treat Cremestick Liner and Chanel Astral Glossimer (a glittery hot pink).

I was inspired by Rose’s golden hair and the pink flush of her cheeks whenever she tells crazy St. Olaf stories.

While it has crossed my mind that very few people may appreciate Rose and The Golden Girls as much as I do (LOL louis vuitton purses!), I think the pink and gold in this lip look perfectly capture Rose’s cheerful personality.



From left to right: MAC Pink Treat, Benefit Gilded Coach Outlet, Chanel Astral

The Look

I started by lining and filling my lips with a layer of MAC Pink Treat and a layer of Benefit Gilded pencil directly on top for added shimmer. Then, for even more sparkle and shine, I popped on a layer of Chanel Astral Glossimer.

For a more subdued version of this lip look Coach Purses Cheap, I’d skip the gloss. MAC Pink Treat and Benefit Gilded make for a pretty matte lip all on their own!



Version without Chanel Astral Glossimer

Stay Golden 24/7


The site Etsy is a treasure trove of TV memorabilia. I find neat stuff there all the time, like the HutchMe ($18) tote bag. Let Blanche, Rose, Dorothy and Sophia help you carry your stuff in style. :)


And even if you aren’t as big a GG fan as I am, you can still get your golden on with this awesome Flying Golden Retriever T-Shirt ($17) by MisNopalesArt. (Side note: My family’s retriever died a few years ago, and this pic is what I think he must look like in doggy heaven… awww.)

The False Lash Files

Last night’s false lash session was, um, interesting. Let’s just say that crazy cat + false lashes = not a pretty sight. Maybe next time.

Hope you’re having a lovely Sunday! I’m not ready for the weekend to end…

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict coach outlet,

Karen

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论