2012年8月23日星期四

Chanel Spring 2009- Mystic Eyes Quad Swatches and More!

Chanel Spring 2009: Mystic Eyes Quad Swatches and More!

Advertisement



Leave it to Chanel to elevate brown eyeshadow into something extraordinary. I wasn’t sure if the brown, plum and taupe eye shades from this year’s Bohemian Fantasy collection would be able to top last spring’s ultra hot Aurora Blues, but after swatching ‘em I think they have.

These colors are earthy, but they aren’t boring at all. There’s a good mix of cool and warm tones, too, so nobody gets left out, yay!

From left to right:

  • Sand Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow: warm shimmery taupe
  • Delta Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow: cool yellow gold
  • Brown shade from Mystic Eyes Quadra Eyeshadow: neutral deep brown with gold flecks
  • Pink shade from Mystic Eyes: cool, shimmery light pink
  • Silvery gray shade from Mystic Eyes: neutral, shimmery gray taupe
  • Light brown shade from Mystic Eyes: warm, shimmery gold brown
  • Magic Night Soft Touch Eyeshadow: shimmery plum brown
  • Brun Precision Eye Definer Crayon: dark, shimmery gold brown

The only thing from this release hasn’t really rocked my boat has been Liberty Soft Touch Eyeshadow (a shimmery beige). It sure looks a lot like MAC Shroom…

A few days ago I did a soft and smokey plum brown eye with a wash of Delta over my entire eye, lining the upper and lower lash lines with Brun liner, and then smudging Magic Night eyeshadow on top of the liner.

I paired it with Fandango blush and Aqualumiere lipstick in Malta to complete the look.



What do you think of these shades? They make me wanna put on my stretchy pants, call over my girlfriends and bust out the ice cream for a massive makeup makeover par-tay, LOL!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Are you planning to stop by the MAC counter to check out Brunette Blonde Redhead? I’m heading there tonight!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论