2012年8月18日星期六

Colors and Fashion – Do You Have a Favorite

Colors and Fashion – Do You Have a Favorite Neutral? Coach Outlet Online

Black Clothing

I was thinking about the colors we choose to wear on a daily basis and I got to thinking about neutrals. Ever notice how everyone has a certain neutral color they subconsciously reach for more than all the others? What does our choice of basic neutrals say about us?

My neutral of choice is definitely black. I guess because it’s so classic and goes with almost everything I wear most. Most of my bags are black Coach Handbags Outlet usa, I have lots of black shoes, and own plenty of black skirts, jeans Coach Outlet Factory, and tops. Whether it’s winter or summer, I pretty much can’t get enough of the color black.

About a year ago, though, I was obsessed with brown. I pretty much only carried brown bags and wore brown shoes almost every day. The other colors I wore were different too – lots more pink, off-white, and pastel colors. I didn’t realize I was doing it at the time, and I’m not sure when or why I switched to black as my go-to neutral. It just seemed to happen.

I’ve noticed other people seem to have a preference for a specific neutral too. I have friends that wear lots of light brown and tan, and others that stick to grays and navy blue. I’m sure if I asked them why they wore these colors so often Coach Outlet Coupon, they probably wouldn’t have noticed they did it either.

Do you think a favorite neutral says something about a person’s personality cheap louis vuitton handbags, or is it all based on what colors are the most flattering? Have you noticed people doing this, or am I the only one?

I want to get your take. Do you have a particular neutral in your closet that you reach for more than the others, or do you rotate things around? Take the poll or leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

[poll id="32"]

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论