2012年6月8日星期五

It’s Time to Get MAD

My sense is that business conditions in general are nearing a dramatic turn. Regardless of when that occurs cheap oakleys, it always helps to live a MAD life. Whether you are trying to find a job, helping a client see how they can improve cheap oakleys, or just making your current work more impactful, what can you do to make a difference? Let me know your approach to MAD by sending me an e-mail.

I tried to be encouraging, but I fear my words did little to help. As we embark on a New Year, you may be feeling the same way.

She asked if there was anybody who was really motivated to take a risk by trying to change or innovate. Her comment reflects the fact that many people seem to be hunkered down, as if they are waiting out a storm. If they have job Cheap NFL jererseys, they are in their foxhole and afraid to look out. If they are out of work Cheap NFL jererseys cheap oakleys, they often feel beaten down from days of searching.

When I look back on my life, I remember a lesson my grandmother taught me when she faced a similar situation. At the time, she was up in years and confronted a difficult health challenge. We were concerned because she seemed deeply troubled by the circumstances. However, she made a dramatic turn one day when something occurred that made her mad. (When Scotch-Irish blood gets riled, it can be a fearsome sight.)






I recently discussed the state of business with a group of colleagues. Someone I greatly respect asked a question – one that I think many other people are silently asking right now.

Phil Romano, the great entrepreneur who founded Macaroni Grill, EatZi’s, and 26 other restaurant concepts, describes his business philosophy as living a very MAD life. For him, the letters MAD stand for “Make a Difference.”

Related:

没有评论:

发表评论